Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years Resolutions !


OK, OK, I understand that you could really give a flyin' %#@& what my new years resolutions are, but in the absence of any hard news concerning the Cubs, if you continue reading that's what you're going to get, my top ten news years resolutions.

1) Until spring training starts, I promise to report any and all bullshit trade rumors.

2) Once spring training starts, I promise to report any and all bullshit trade rumors.

3) Once the regular season starts, I promise to report any and all bullshit trade rumors.

4) I promise to publish coherent articles, even after consuming massive amounts of alcohol.

5) Ditto to #4 for drugs.

6) I promise to quit smoking. No laughing please.

7) I promise to get back in shape. No laughing please.

8) I promise to find a real job. No laughing please.

9) I promise to do everything in my power to coerce Lollygagger girl Kerry, to divulge her personal email address.

10) I promise to start posting pictures, like the one above of my two pantie granny, if Lollygagger girl Kerry, doesn't come across with that email address. I'll give here 'til the trading deadline.

No comments: